That’s The Reason Why I sing
Dec 25, 2021
Subject: That’s The Reason Why I sing
Scripture Reading: Acts 16: 16 - 34
Memory Verse: Psalm 89: 1
Objective: To ensure that one’s singing ministers grace to the hearts of others.
1. What circumstances led to these two missionaries being thrown in jail? Acts 16: 16 – 24
2. From a darkened prison cell, with their clothes torn off and suffering pain from being beaten, how did these men get the attention of the Master? Acts 16: 25 & 26
3. How did God’s love, grace and mercy shift the balance of power in Acts 16: 27 - 34?
4. In showing gratitude for being included in this wonderful salvation, what wise counsel comes to us from Bro. Paul? Ephesians 5: 15 - 20
5. How did the Psalmist propose to testify of the mercies and faithfulness of the Lord? Psalm 89: 1